Saturday, April 25, 2015

The God I just can't Understand

I dont question God's existence. I have seen God through the perfection of the universe, nature and even science.
I just dont understand him or her. God is so strange. Preachers judge people if they get sick, religious people tend to judge people's reality because of their actions.

I dont understand God. Is not the suffering of people, or the fact that many religious people are having such terrible diseases. Is the fact that God is very strange. It seems to me that God helps when he/she wants to do it or God just doesn't help when he/she does not want to.

There was a kid from church in Socorro, Colombia. He was nice, quiet, good boy, very faithful, young, very religious, active in church. He died apparently of Cancer. I saw the news on Facebook and it shocked me. Why such an active christian would die like this? why God dint heal him? why does God choose to heal some but others not? Those questions filled my mind

I am angry with God sometimes. Why to trust God and be very active spiritually. I am in both sides: I want to run away from God and I desperately need God. There is a lack of the love of God that I need now.

God you are very difficult. I stopped thinking about many things because you just don't make sense and that is why I am angry at you at this moment.
What some people feel. Some people fight with God and are angry at him


No comments:

Post a Comment